Conditions of Booking
- A deposit of £80 per person is payable on booking, the balance payable not later than six weeks before departure date.
- In the event of cancellation by the passenger the deposit may be forfeited. If less than six weeks' notice is given we reserve the right to impose a cancellation charge. Prior to 42 days before departure date the charge is the deposit; 29 to 42 days before departure the charge is 30% of the tour fare; 15 to 28 days, 45%; 8 to 14 days, 60%; 0 to 7 days the cancellation charge is 100% of the tour fare. Cancellation charges may be covered by holiday insurance.
- It is a condition of booking that anyone travelling with Classique Tours must be adequately insured - for themselves and for those for whom they book. Holiday insurance MUST cover cancellation charges, personal accident, medical expenses and repatriation, loss of personal property / passport and personal liability.
- In the unlikely event of a tour being cancelled you will receive a full refund.
- Single room accommodation is very limited. Friends travelling together are requested to share a twin-bedded room.
- Luggage space is VERY limited - one medium sized suitcase per passenger. Luggage is taken at owner's risk.
- All travel arrangements and contracts for services and accommodation are made by us as your agents. Classique Coaches cannot be held responsible for any loss, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by the default of transport companies, hotels or restaurants or for the delay or alteration of a tour caused by mechanical failure, accident, bad weather, timetable changes, industrial disputes, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or circumstances held to be force majeure. We are not to be held liable while passengers are travelling on other companies' steamships, ferries or any other transport.
- Every endeavour will be made to adhere to the published itinerary but we cannot be held responsible for any alterations necessary by bad weather, ferry cancellation or any other cause.
- Alternative vehicles may be substituted if necessary.